Scalp Micropigmentation creates an immediate result with little to no down - time.
Prices vary for each individual treatment, a consultation is required to gain a full understanding of cost, a price will be advise on day of consultation.
DAY OF TREATMENT
The settled results of your treatments can be seen in approximately 5 – 7 days, in which you will be ready for your follow up session/s
- Continue to apply Bepanthen ointment for 3 days following your treatment morning and night
- Do not get the treated area wet for the first 3 days
- On the 4th day you may wash your hair/scalp by throwing water over your head, do not stand directly under the force of the shower head
- Ensure your showers are warm and not extremely hot
- NO excessive sweating for 7 day post treatment
- NO swimming in chlorinated pools or spas, salt water is OK after 24hrs.
- NO saunas or steam rooms for 7 days post treatment
- NO chemical based colours, makeup, antibiotic creams, ointment, or RetinA to the treated area until it is fully healed. We recommend at least for the first 14 days as this may cause the pigment to fade or discolour
- NO direct sun exposure or tanning for 1 week.
- NO scratching or picking at the treated area, use pads of fingers to rub if it becomes irritating
- DAY 1 \\ Your may feel a light sunburn sensation to the treated area, this should settle within a few hours/next day. There will be redness in the treated area, this will subside within 24hrs.
- DAY 2 \\ Redness will subside and the colour will start to settle in the skin, continue to use bepanthen morning and night
- DAY 3 \\ Redness will have gone, continue using bepanthen morning and night
- DAY 4 - 6 \\ Colour will start to settle into the skin, hair/scalp may be washed
- DAY 7 \\ Your skin has completely healed and you are ready for your next session.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR SCALP ONCE HEALED
- Protect your tattoo with sunscreen whilst in the sun.
- Wear a hat if in the sun for prolonged periods of time
- For bald scalps moisturise daily
- If colouring hair avoid chemical based colours
HOW LONG DOES SMP LAST?
DOES SMP HURT?
HOW MANY SITTINGS WILL I NEED?
SMP generally takes 2-4 sittings to complete. The number of sessions will be determined in your initial consultation.
CAN I BRING CHILDREN/GUEST TO MY APPOINTMENT?
We advise you to come alone to your appointment, you will be in the treatment chair for several hours, due to occupational health and safety requirements it is not a suitable environment for children.
BEFORE & AFTERS
FIND US ON INSTAGRAM